During your browsing of the repanis.gr website, the user may need to enter certain personal information, such as: name, surname, telephone, e-mail address (email) etc. Personal information can also be requested for access to some of the services of repanis.gr.
Repanis.gr strictly follows the Greek legislation on Personal Data Record Keeping. The information stated in the above cases is not disclosed to third parties and in no way is it made public or exploited in any way. This information shall be used only to the extent deemed absolutely necessary for:
- Fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services, provided by NICOLAS REPANIS SA to its customers, users of repanis.gr
- Informative user support
- Selection of content offered to users to be relevant to their general preferences
- Satisfaction of the respective requirements of the users regarding the services of repanis.gr
- Informing them about new services
- Service of the smooth operation of repanis.gr
- Communication of NICOLAS REPANIS SA with the visitors of repanis.gr
As an exception, repanis.gr may disclose the personal information of its users in the following cases:
- Has the explicit consent of users for any way of disclosing their personal information
- The publication is made to third parties natural or legal persons with whom NICOLAS REPANIS SA cooperates and only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the provision of the respective service by repanis.gr
- If required by law, court decision or requested by any other state or regulatory authority
- Correction - deletion of personal data
Repanis.gr provides its users with the opportunity to request the deletion of any of their personal data and information, sending a relevant email.
The IP address is determined by the connection provider (Internet Service Provider) through which the user's PC has access to the Internet, therefore the pages of repanis.gr. The IP address is kept for technical reasons and for security reasons of the systems of repanis.gr (server, database, network, etc.) and is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data.
The IP address of the user's access to the pages of repanis.gr can be disclosed, if requested - in accordance with the procedure provided by law - by the competent police or judicial authorities or other state authorities.
For any clarification or additional information you can contact us via email at email@example.com.